THE FUTURE OF VIRTUAL REAL-ESTATE IS HERE
Be the vision of the future
The future of real-estate for your virtual land
Created by a world-leading artist, inspired by generations of artistic design, our resorts are exclusive and represent a new dimension for individuals wanting to be at the forefront of what is possible in the metaverse
Roadmap for Phase 1
#1 Launch of the Crypto Connect Resorts Space One Hotel
A world class hotel, going into the future and realising the potential of what is possible. This will be minted on Rarible on the 25th October 2022 - https://rarible.com/cryptoconnectresorts. You can use this on your metaverse platform and we will provide technical assistance. Commercial rights for the specific property always with the owner, we are always happy to support you.
#2 Launch of a Shopping Mall, Colosseum, Palace, and other iconic buildings
We are developing more futuristic real-estate to ensure your land is unique and ahead of time. We are working on some really cool concepts which we are excited to share soon!
#3 Community Engagement
We will listen to our community and focus on growth. Our longer-term vision is to create maximum value for every holder of our real-estate and followers. We will hold IRL events, arrange giveaways and collaborations. Celebrity endorsements are in the pipeline and will blend into this.
We take pride in enhancing value for our community
We are planning IRL events across the world starting in the USA, UAE, Singapore, Phillipines, Vietnam and others.
We are currently talking to a number of celebrities who are heavily invested in the NFT, blockchain and metaverse area. We are planning to hold events and questions with celebrities regularly.
You own the full commercial rights to property bought through us. This allows you to rent, licence, advertise and monetise the real-estate in innovate ways.
20% of all proceeds will go towards supporting homelessness across the world. We will work with a range of charities to help as many people as possible. The other 80% of proceeds are reinvested into the project to create long-term sustainable growth.
Meet the Team
Our team are vastly experienced and the best at what they do! Crypto Connect Resorts was created by 3 friends.
Detail Obsessed, advanced, paint over pint anyday
Solid on the chain
What is Crypto Connect Resorts?Crypto Connect Resorts (CCR) is in the future of real-estate. Whether it is for your virtual land or you want to commercialise our properties, CCR develops things you have never seen before. We're focused on our community and creating long-term value for those who buy our properties, supporting your growth at all stages. We are also focused on giving back and 20% of all proceeds go to supporting the homeless across the world.
How many properties will you sell?Our properties are released in stages. We are NOT interested in releasing lots of properties together to get money. We have a carefully thought out strategy to support our community and help you stand out in the metaverse. We are developing shopping malls, colosseums, palaces and other iconic buildings.
Where can I buy your properties?Rarible - https://rarible.com/cryptoconnectresorts. We are not on any other NFT marketplace, be careful to avoid any scammers.
What are your social media channels?Twitter - https://twitter.com/ConnectResorts Discord - CryptoConnect
When will you do IRL events?We are working on this across the world, expected to start in 2023
How do I contact the Crypto Connect Resorts team?Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org We're always happy to hear from our community.